Think Ink™ iPhone Application
It's revolutionary. And it's free. The Think Ink iPhone application from Neenah Paper puts powerful design and color theory tools in the palm of your hand.
• Create fresh custom color palettes based on your favorite picture colors you take on your iPhone’s built in camera.
• Use the scientifically validated Dewey Color System®* to explore the psychological meanings of hundreds of color combinations.
• Match these color palettes to coordinate with CLASSIC CREST®, CLASSIC® Linen and ENVIRONMENT® Papers.
• Order papers samples samples directly from your iPhone.
• Choose from four different palette types: Subdue, Pop, Classic, and Blend.
• View your palettes with alternate views and type samples.
• Upload your color palettes for use or share them with friends, vendors, or clients via e-mail.
*About the Dewey Color System:
The Dewey Color System is the world's only validated, color-based personality testing instrument. It's the first proven system that scientifically predicts the recognized major psychometric personality factors without language. To learn more, visit www.deweycolorsystem.com
Environmental Calculator iPhone, iPad Application
Download the Environmental Calculator iPhone Application
Every choice counts. That’s why we the we created the free EnvironmentalCalculator. Now the environmental savings of using paper made with recycled fiber and renewable energy is right at your fingertips.
Research done by the Paper Task Force, a peer-reviewed study of the lifecycle environmental impacts of paper production and disposal, is the basis of the Environmental Defense Fund paper calculator v2.0, sharing the same reference data as the Neenah Paper Environmental Calculator iPhone application.
- Calculate your environmental savings as measured in wood, water, energy, emissions and solid waste.
- See real-world examples of resources saved.
- Save your environmental reports to share them with friends, vendors, or clients via email.
- Use the built-in glossary to better understand how your paper choices affect the environment.
- Access links to source data for additional information.
Neenah Time iPhone, iPad Application
Download the Neenah Time iPhone, iPad Application
Neenah Time is the first combination iPhone and iPad application by Neenah. The free application uses the clock function of your device to display an analog “paper” clock on screen and lets the user change clock faces at will.
Clock faces were created and submitted by designers as physical objects using actual paper samples of ESSE® and OXFORD® Papers. The five designs represented are the winners in the Neenah Paper “Time to Shine Competition” held in the fall of 2010. Winners were selected based upon the top ranking by their peers in this, Neenah’s first online design competition.
- Each clock face has a unique animation feature built into it.
- An optional sound effect is associated with each clock face.
Designers requested paper samples from Neenah’s timeless color palette within the ESSE Paper collection and/or the cloth-like textured finish of OXFORD Papers. Once the clocks where created they uploaded photos of their work to the Neenah Paper Against the Grain blog site www.neenahpaperblog.com . Visitors to the site voted for their favorite clocks. These winning selections where then reconfigured into these iPhone and iPad applications. Congratulations to our winners!