Neenah Green is our commitment to the earth, the sky and future generations to conduct business in more sustainable ways. It's also a commitment to make it easier and simpler for our customers to make smarter environmental choices. And Green means making it easier and simpler to do the right thing for the environment.
SELECT A LOGO BELOW TO SEE ENVIRONMENTALLY PREFERABLE NEENAH PAPERS AND LEARN ABOUT EACH ATTRIBUTE OR CERTIFICATION.
Conducting Business More Sustainably.
We’re committed to making meaningful reductions in our environmental footprint by focusing on all our customers’ top priorities:
• Continue to expand our offering of papers made with recycled content, including post consumer recycled fiber.
• Continue to expand our offering of FSC Certified papers to support well-managed forests and the responsible use of forest resources.
• Continue to reduce our carbon footprint through mill-based energy efficiency and renewable energy solutions.
Supporting Projects that Protect and Restore Natural Habitats.
Neenah Paper partners with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin on a variety of conservation efforts, including:
• In 2009, Neenah undertook an initiative to help protect migrating Wisconsin birds wintering in Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula. By partnering with the Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin, we are helping reforest this peninsula, one of the world’s most biologically diverse regions. This forest provides a critical habitat for much of Costa Rica’s wildlife, as well as a wintering region to many of Wisconsin’s birds.
• Funding Wisconservation Corps, a Natural Resources Foundation of Wisconsin AmeriCorps program that helps train young conservation professionals responsible for managing state natural areas that are home to endangered and threatened plants and animals.
• Working with the Wisconservation Corps to help conserve the Chiwaukee Prairie State Natural Area, one of the most biologically diverse prairie systems in the upper Midwest and home to more than 400 species of plants.